Contact Center Solutions Consultant bij BCD Travel Services B.V.
We have a new opening and are looking for a Contact Center Solutions Consultant to BCD Travel. This role offers you an exciting client facing opportunity within the international environment of business travel.
Contact Center Solutions Consultant
Fulltime, (home)based in Europe
Main duty of the Contact Center Solutions Consultant is to manage, guide and steer client implementations and to develop plans for implementing new technology into Operations (e.g. rollout of new / additional media or functionalities). You will be responsible for the execution of those plans by steering related activities, leading and / or participating in workshops, creating and supervise implementation guidelines and produce client facing and technical documentations.
We’re BCD Travel, one of the world’s leading corporate travel management companies with offices around the globe. We help our clients travel smart and achieve more. People join our company because we provide a dynamic work environment, where no two days are the same. And our people stay with us because we care about their work-life balance. But don’t just take our word for it: we've been voted top place to work and recognized by Investors In People, Flexjobs and Forbes.
A snapshot of this opportunity
- Create and review client facing and technical documentation.
- Engage appropriate account, divisional, or enterprise resources to ensure streamlined approach.
- Create work and action plans, ensure progress is made in line with implementation timelines.
- Carry out Basic technical work together with the Architects and Engineers. Serve as a technology and product subject matter expert for RFIs / RFPs and any project initialization phase.
- Identify best practices for Omnichannel environment from both in and out of the industry, develop plans and facilitate implementation of those best practices.
- Analyzing existing usage of Omnichannel environment within BCD Travel and propose changes.
- Design and deliver education to internal clients regarding Omnichannel environment best practices.
- Review and revise requirement documentations for change requests.
- Create and maintain white paper for RFIs / RFPs , user guides and handouts for tools provided by ITCS.
- Monitor and track the status of initiatives, engage appropriate local resources, and escalate as needed to ensure initiative success.
- Escalate errors or anomalies to project team and/or appropriate resources for support.
How you can set yourself apart
- 2+ years’ experience in project management and leading implementations.
- Proven experience in project and implementation management.
- Excellent communication, organizational, planning, and follow up skills.
- Fluent in English and any other European language is a plus.
- Fundamental knowledge of the Omnichannel environment (Genesys).
- Knowledge of techniques, roles, and responsibilities in providing technical or business guidance to clients, both internal and external; ability to apply this knowledge appropriately to diverse situations.
- Understanding of the necessity and value of accuracy and attention to detail; ability to process information with high levels of accuracy.
- Knowledge of hardware and software technologies and applications which allow computers to enhance or support telephone-related activities.
About the department
The Contact Center Solutions department is close to reach 90 members which are working in multiple subgroups (e.g. Support, WFM, Analytics, Implementation, etc.). We focus on delivering a high reliable communication system which provide interactions like calls, emails and chat / messaging to agents but also administrative staff members, no matter where they are located. The deployed Genesys Contact Center environment does enable us to offer or develop solutions fitting the operational demand.
What we offer you
At BCD Travel, we work with highly motivated and passionate people. We value open communication, collaboration, and a flexible work-life balance. We offer unique, often global, experiences that empower you to develop and grow within the organization. Sustainability and helping others is also high on our list. We make a difference through charitable activities in our communities across the globe.
BCD Travel helps companies make the most of what they spend on travel. We give travelers innovative tools that keep them safe and productive and help them make good choices on the road. We partner with travel and procurement leaders to simplify the complexities of business travel, drive savings and satisfaction, and move whole companies toward their goals. In short, we help our clients travel smart and achieve more. We make this happen in 109 countries with a global client retention rate of 98%, the highest in the industry. For more information, visit www.bcdtravel.com.
Create your profile and upload your resume/cover letter via the application form on our website. Feel free to reach out to us with any questions via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: send your application via the website only.
Agency calls are not appreciated.