IT Architect Workspace Productivity bij Dimension Data Nederland B.V.
Digital Workplace services
Looking for the next step in your career? Enjoy a challenge? Do you have an ambition for innovation? Want to make a difference?
If you join our growing global team, you’ll be working for an industry leader with offices across five continents, in over 50 countries and more than 30 000 employees. You will work with some of the leading world brands across the Fortune 100 and Fortune 500 companies – who are all relying on Dimension Data to help them use the power of technology to achieve their ambitions in this digital era. You’ll be part of a team who’s passionate about making a difference to the way technology shapes how we live and work – whether it’s protecting the rhino, connecting the G20 Summit, or revolutionizing cycling, giving you the opportunity to do great things.
You’ll be joining a Global Top Employer, recognized for investing in talent because people are at the heart of our success. You provide the skills, passion and ideas, and we’ll provide the platform to realize your ambitions. Great talent. Great teams. Great work. Great opportunities. You will put our clients at the center of everything we do.
Want to be part of our team?
Do you believe you can do anything? Then we’re here to help you do it. If you have a desire to succeed and drive your own career, Dimension Data offers you the opportunity to make that happen. We’re positioned to lead the change in the biggest transformation that the IT industry has seen in decades — and we need your talent, skill, and ambitious ideas. As a Global Top Employer to over 31,000 great people in more than 57 countries, you’ll be working with talented teams across the world. You’ll be doing great things for our clients and helping them achieve their business ambitions.
What you’ll be doing
We are currently looking for an architect to support our client’s business in achieving its strategic objectives and is familiar with, has knowledge of, and extensive experience with the Microsoft solutions.
Your work includes
- Engage with our clients as a trusted advisor
- Producing strategic advice and high-level designs
- Engage customers around the focus on user adoption services and able to initiate these
- Collaborate with other system and network architects, security engineering, and infrastructure engineering to plan and deliver various Microsoft centric solutions
- Participate in requirements gathering sessions
- Work in a presales team preparing and presenting design proposals to clients
- Negotiating with our global expert centers and other professionals
- Attending regular meetings with clients, other specialists or providers
- What would make you a good fit for this role?
If you have a desire to succeed and drive your own career, Dimension Data offers you the opportunity to make that happen. For this role you require the following capabilities;
- 5 – 10 years proven experience (Hands-on or coordination) in enterprise Microsoft centric environments or projects
- Experience in platform architecture, project envisioning, solution design, planning, developing, deployment, security, identity solutions, cloud, and solution integration
- Strong and persuasive communication and presentation skills
- Professional excellence in consulting, solution design, project envisioning, planning, developing, and deployment
- Ability to clearly communicate solution designs verbally and in written form-whether to customers, executives, or other technical or non-technical peers
- Certification for Microsoft MCSE Cloud Platform and Infrastructure, Productivity, Mobility or a combination of these
- Join our growing global team and accelerate your career with Dimension Data. Apply today.
Diversity in Dimension Data
Dimension Data is an equal opportunity employer with a global culture that embraces diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be unfairly discriminated against on any arbitrary ground including race, colour, sex, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, or other protected category.
Dimension Data Nederland is located in Barneveld with approximately 320 employees. Our company is part of an international organization with 31.000 employees. We are an IT-system integrator with specializations in Network, Unified Communications & Security Solutions. Our partners include Cisco, Avaya, Checkpoint and F5. Our customers appreciate Dimension Data because of our high-tech solutions: always customized, always with a high return. That is because we stand for quality: we think professional, are involved and passionate and work transparent en informal. To make a difference to our customers, we invest in our Staff by use of the Dimension Data University. We invest both in the personal and technical development of our employees, because they make the difference for us!Meer vacatures