Elastique is looking for a Senior Android Developer bij Elastique
Working for one of the best digital product houses in The Netherlands.
Elastique is an ‘award-winning’ digital product house. For more than 10 years, we’ve been developing successful digital products for organizations that take careful considerations when it comes to their digital future. Organizations looking to permanently strengthen their position in the market and make a big impact on their customers. Our 45 professionals convert the most diverse challenges into high-quality business and mission-critical solutions every day.
Create an impact
As a Senior mobile developer, you contribute to the digital transformation of our clients and will be the driving force behind native development. You will take part in a self-organizing multi-disciplined mobile platform .
In order to achieve this, we expect that you have at least five years’ experience with mobile development.
With each other
Working together as a team is a highly important part within your day to day business. As a member of a multi-cultural scrum team, you work together towards the best results. You are empowered to create the best solution for our customers and take full responsibility of the mobile platform: building, testing and supporting it.
Within Elastique everyone keeps each other sharp and help each other where they can. We expect the same from you. This also applies to experimenting in the use of the latest techniques and technologies.
You need to have the courage to challenge and develop yourself even when you and your team make a mistake. The important part is that you (and your team) learn from that and grow.
With your talents
- It is important that you recognize yourself in the following checklist:
- Kotlin, Java, Android Studio, Android SDK;
- TDD; Unit tests, Espresso & UI Automator for mobile applications;
- Experience in defining continuous integration build processes for mobile development;
- Knowledge of common design patterns in mobile development (MVC, MVP, MVVM);
- Demonstrated ability to follow development best practices for high quality software (CI tools: Jenkins, etc.);
- Working knowledge of source control software such as Git;
- Working knowledge of the Atlassian suite (JIRA and Confluence);
- Minimum of a completed (technical) bachelor’s degree
- You are widely versatile and besides being a Senior mobile developer, you are also active in setting up automatic tests, build pipelines or solving production issues.
- You are familiar with the rituals of Agile / Scrum
- Above all you do have an opinion and an open view on the future
- You embrace changes and self-leadership is in your DNA!
- And you must be willing to work from our beautifull office in Hilversum…
Are you the person we’re looking for?
Are you our new colleague who will strengthen Elastique as a Senior mobile android developer and thus make the difference for yourself, our customers and society? If you are, we are happy to receive your application. You can send your resume and motivation to Marc.firstname.lastname@example.org and don’t forget to check us out @ www.elastique.nl
Elastique is an ‘award-winning’ Digital Product House. For more than 10 years, we’ve been developing successful digital products for organisations that take careful consideration when it comes to their digital future. Organisations looking to permanently strengthen their position in the market and make a big impact on their customers.
Elastique represents a new generation. We’re not management consultants, we are not niche players and we are not a traditional IT company. Rather, we help organisations find the best customer-centric solutions for the new economy.
Our 45 professionals convert the most diverse digital challenges into high-quality business and mission-critical solutions every day.Meer vacatures