Business Relationship Manager bij Imbri
Job Description – Business Relationship Manager
For our client – BASF Vegetable seeds located in Nunhem, the Netherlands – Imbri is currently looking for a Business relationship manager. Imbri is exclusively responsible for the recruitment process for this position.
Our new Business Relationship Manager will be acting as a liaison between the business and the IT organization, in alignment with the overall corporate strategy. As data and technologies are becoming increasingly important, it is of BASF’s interest that IT is strongly aligned with and adapted to business priorities. The key responsibility is therefore to act as the single point of contact between IT and other business departments which rely heavily on information technologies, and to drive the company’s culture towards collaboration, innovation and creativity.
As a Business Relationship Manager and as a member of the Plan part of the IT organization, you will:
▪ Be part of a team of about 10 professional and enthusiastic team members, consisting of Portfolio Manager, Enterprise Architect, and Business Analysts.
▪ Contributing to the IT portfolio strategic planning for assigned Business functions, and to managing data, digital, and technology related demand across BASF Vegetable Seeds.
o Acting as a liaison between IT and other business units
o Developing a strong business relationship with business and gaining insight into the business’ requirements and having good knowledge of customer outcomes
o Breaking down silos by looking at end-to-end processes and by establishing effective interaction with outside business leaders
o Responsible for finding and proposing best possible technical solutions for the business problems which are also compliant with overall IT strategy and principles
o Ensuring good practice of documenting the Business Requirement Documents
o Ensuring IT-enabled process improvement opportunities, and tracking of the value delivered
o Determining feasibility of IT roadmaps and planning
o Managing the intake and planning of new demand, maintaining single integrated pipeline and providing visibility of demand to delivery functions (internal & 3rd party)
o Developing business capability roadmaps with Enterprise Architecture and ensuring the alignment of IT roadmaps and planning with the overall corporate strategy
o Setting, prioritization, and allocation of budgets across projects
o Confirming that new demand adheres to agreed IT Technology Roadmaps and allocating resources to deliver demand to Business as agreed
o Providing business-oriented IT improvements for the core projects across the business functions in a proactive manner
o Managing allocated portfolio budget, costs and risks
Key Success Factors
▪ Team player
Skills, Experience & Qualifications
Experience & qualifications ▪ You have at least 8 years of experience in IT or (business) related discipline ▪ You have a relevant university degree in the field of Information Technology or relevant track record ▪ You have experience in being part of cross-cultural and multidisciplinary team settings and have experience working on global (digital) program/projects ▪ You have experience in business partnering, managing program/project portfolio, budgeting and resourcing ▪ You are fluent in English, knowledge of German and Dutch is a plus
▪ You have a deep understanding of program/project management, and information technologies (preferably, domain-specific)
▪ You have a good understanding of Business capabilities and processes in agriculture industry (preferably familiar with one of the standard process frameworks such as APQC)
▪ You have a communicative, innovative and open-minded personality ▪ You have good problem-solving and analytical skills
▪ You have a strong business and digital acumen
▪ An open and informal company culture
▪ Work in a dynamic, changing environment
▪ Ability to grow with company’s aspirations
▪ A high degree of freedom and independence in working
Interested? Questions? Apply?
Imbri is exclusively responsible for the recruitment process. Would you like to apply or do you have any questions on the information above, call Adnan Delic +31627336120 or email email@example.com.
Imbri is een gespecialiseerd bemiddelingskantoor binnen IT expertise gebieden. Door jarenlange IT ervaring binnen IT hebben wij een groot netwerk opgebouwd waardoor we in staat zijn om voor beide partijen de juiste match te vinden.
Imbri faciliteert sinds 2012 voor haar opdrachtgevers het gehele resource- en contractproces van IT’ers uit binnen- en buitenland. Let’s work together!Meer vacatures