Middleware Integration Specialist bij Worldline
Middleware Integration Specialist
Worldline [Euronext: WLN] is the European leader in the payments and transactional services industry and #4 player worldwide. With its global reach and its commitment to innovation, Worldline is the technology partner of choice for merchants, banks and third-party acquirers as well as public transport operators, government agencies and industrial companies in all sectors. Powered by over 20,000 employees in more than 50 countries, Worldline provides its clients with sustainable, trusted and secure solutions across the payment value chain, fostering their business growth wherever they are. Services offered by Worldline in the areas of Merchant Services; Terminals, Solutions & Services; Financial Services and Mobility & e-Transactional Services include domestic and cross-border commercial acquiring, both in-store and online, highly-secure payment transaction processing, a broad portfolio of payment terminals as well as e-ticketing and digital services in the industrial environment. In 2019 Worldline generated a proforma revenue of 5.3 billion euros. worldline.com
The Work Environment
You will be working in Operations, Technical Engineering, Shared Services in Utrecht.
Within the team you will be responsible for
- Maintaining of the Application Hosting Platform based on WebSphere Application Server and JBOSS.
- Supporting project in realising the project goals by deploying new or updated services, configuring services, integrating with other services and supporting testers.
The Middleware Team consists out of approximately 11 and is currently clustered in WebSphere/JBOSS.
What will your job be
Your main tasks includes activities such as ensuring agreed service levels regarding availability, performance, capacity, continuity and security. Preparing changes and checking the changes. Solving incidents and problems. Participation in infrastructure projects of a team overriding character.
Your day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Technical management of application hosting platform and hosted applications.
- Plan, perform and test installations, updates and modifications of the Middleware software including requesting network, storage and system requirements.
- Ensuring disaster recovery and business continuity measures.
- Ensuring compliance measures such as PCI-DSS.
- Compiling and managing documentation.
- Keeping up and applying professional knowledge regarding technological developments.
- Signaling of faults in the technical infrastructure and performing problem analyzes.
- Turn Standby and Core Services.
- Manage your own planning.
Skills we can’t do without:
- Completed hbo training in the field of IT / Informatics or concrete practical knowledge obtained elsewhere.
- Team player, Persistent and Accurate.
- Intrinsic motivation to acquire IT knowledge.
- Good language skills in word and writing of the Dutch and English language.
- Good communication skills.
- High degree willingness to collaborate in a team.
- Prepare to participate in standby services and willing to perform outside office hours (evenings and weekends).
For more information, please contact Thorsten Gücker, Head of Application Support, phone: +49 69 66571306 or for the process with Carolien Polman, phone: +31 88 385 5801. You can also visit our website for more information.
Apply via the application form.
The 20 000 employees of Worldline are all different but share the same values. You can see it in the way we behave. We are curious and humble – we are learning every day, we keep things simple and everyone engaged. In our fast-moving industry, we are adaptable and life-long learners. Everyone demonstrates the same dedication to quality and efficiency. We have an entrepreneurial spirit and sense of service. Above all, we never turn our back on a challenge. These values nurture a dynamic and innovative team where everyone can develop and grow.
Agency calls are not appreciated.