Payment Specialist bij Worldline
Payment Specialist (M/F)
Worldline [Euronext: WLN] is the European leader in the payments and transactional services industry and #4 player worldwide. With its global reach and its commitment to innovation, Worldline is the technology partner of choice for merchants, banks and third-party acquirers as well as public transport operators, government agencies and industrial companies in all sectors. Powered by over 20,000 employees in more than 50 countries, Worldline provides its clients with sustainable, trusted and secure solutions across the payment value chain, fostering their business growth wherever they are. Services offered by Worldline in the areas of Merchant Services; Terminals, Solutions & Services; Financial Services and Mobility & e-Transactional Services include domestic and cross-border commercial acquiring, both in-store and online, highly-secure payment transaction processing, a broad portfolio of payment terminals as well as e-ticketing and digital services in the industrial environment. In 2019 Worldline generated a proforma revenue of 5.3 billion euros. worldline.com
equensWorldline is an important part of Worldline With advanced systems, competitive services and enthusiastic young employees we foresee in all needs of the dynamic, European payment market. The Operations European Payments department is the processor for Dutch and International Payments and Card transactions. The department delivers payment, Cards, e-Commerce and support to our clients. We are continuously monitoring, improving and optimizing our services to realize a compliant and reliable solution to all our clients, national and international. We are looking for ambitious, pro-active entry-level employees for our Young Professional team who like to think out of the box. You have just finished your studies or your professional training, or you have already gained one or two years of work experience. The department realizes day to day monitoring and operation of Payments processing regarding compliance and security issues. Quick intervention, handling and prevention of incidents and disturbances.
What will your job look like
Coordination and handling of service requests received through multiple channels, various activities related to production monitoring and incident-, problem-, change- and escalation management. Alignment with suppliers, clients and processing partners by using established procedures and processes which lead to optimization of the service for our clients.
Your day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Maintain intricate knowledge of the entire SEPA processing and Instant Payment processing chain, i.e., having an end to end view.
- Quickly and accurately determine impact in case of incidents.
- Estimate resolution times in case of high level incidents.
- Establish counter measures in case of incidents.
- Manage and resolve incidents, problems and changes.
- Initiate improvement plans and prevention of problems.
- Contribute to the introduction of new products.
- Produce quality improvement plans.
- Give input to SLA’s.
- Manage ITIL processes and monitor applications.
- Coordinate and handle service requests.
Skills we can’t do without:
- Higher Vocational Level in business studies or equal in working/thinking capacities by experience.
- You are a self-starter, enthusiastic and have a proactive attitude.
- You are process oriented and capable to see the overall picture.
- Minimum of 2-3 years of work experience in a similar position.
- Knowledge of Linux, SQL and databases.
- Highly developed analytical and problem solving skills.
- Full proficiency of the English and Dutch language.
Skills we’d like:
- Preferably you are ITIL certified.
- Preferable proficient in XML/XSD, SEPA.
For more information about this position you can contact Michael Seebauer, Team Manager Application Management Payments, Tel +49 (0)69 2565 57297, email@example.com. Visit nl.worldline.com/nl/home.html for more information about our organization.
Apply via the application form.
The 20 000 employees of Worldline are all different but share the same values. You can see it in the way we behave. We are curious and humble – we are learning every day, we keep things simple and everyone engaged. In our fast-moving industry, we are adaptable and life-long learners. Everyone demonstrates the same dedication to quality and efficiency. We have an entrepreneurial spirit and sense of service. Above all, we never turn our back on a challenge. These values nurture a dynamic and innovative team where everyone can develop and grow.
Agency calls are not appreciated.