Team Lead IT Infrastructure bij ORTEC
As a Team Lead IT Infrastructure, you play a key role in the functionality of all ORTEC IT products worldwide. Sounds like the right challenge for you? Then keep reading.
In this role as Team Lead IT Infrastructure, you are part of the Infra Team and you manage, monitor, extend and improve our IT infrastructure globally. As the team lead you have a responsibility for HR related tasks regarding your team members, such as recruitment, reviews, hour registration and planning. You are the lead project manager for the infra projects. Key tasks consist of allocating resources to projects, project administration and monitoring progress as well as budget.
You work together with your team on functional and technical maintenance tasks, developing, testing, accepting and implementing of changes and solving third line requests. Using your analytical skills as well as your experience and knowledge you are a knowledgeable sparring partner for the business. Together with Team Leads of the partner teams and IT Management you anticipate on how the current infrastructure should develop and how to adapt new technologies beneficial to ORTEC.
The IT department consist of about 30 people, with your team being a team of 5 including yourself. We have an informal, social atmosphere within the IT department; we go for lunch together, we meet online, we organize events, we know how to have fun, and we share personal stories just as well. And of course we work together a lot, as we believe we all have our strengths and combined we will come to the best solution possible.
Who you are
- A bachelor or master degree in Computer Science or comparable
- You are currently living in the Netherlands and are able to fluently communicate in Dutch and English (verbally and in writing)
- Having 5 years of experience within IT (Infrastructure)
- Experienced in:
- Microsoft Windows Networks
- Virtualization platform Hyper-V VMM (VMWare is a preference)
- Network protocols such as TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP and VPN
- Knowledge of storage (Microsoft Storage Space Direct), switching/ routing technology and firewalls is a preference
- A high analytic level, with the ability to translate towards solutions
- You are an expert in project management, delivering a high standard of quality
- You have a coaching management style
- You are open-minded to the ideas of others, and understand the different (cultural) perspectives and you are able to convey your ideas to others
What we offer
- Entrance to the most passionate powerhouse in applied mathematics
- Join our movement and improve the world
- Enjoy an open, kind and fun culture
- NS Business Card, lease opportunity or commuting allowance: it’s your choice
- Mobility allowance of 3% of your base salary
- 25 annual leave days, additional days from the age of 35
- Result related remuneration
- Active employee association for fun activities with colleagues and content driven Young ORTEC for you to join
- We help you to #stayhealthy, to #stayeffective and to #stayconnected: we organize online activities such as pub quizzes, online sports events, social calls with colleagues, and much more.
- Year-end bonus equal to a full month’s pay
- We believe in commitment: your permanent contract will be waiting for you
What to expect
We will help you to thrive in your field of expertise. We offer development programs, tailored to your individual needs and function requirements, including opportunities to attend courses and seminars. We offer challenging, practical hands-on experience with opportunities to work abroad. We operate in a flat organizational structure that keeps communication lines short. The atmosphere is open, informal, cooperative and positive. We employ over 800 people in the Netherlands (HQ), Belgium, Germany, France, the U.K., Romania, Italy, the U.S., Australia, Brazil, Poland, Denmark and Singapore.
Would you like to be part of our journey to (continues) success? Then apply online today through the ‘Apply’ button, or contact Falko Hage (Recruiter) at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Visit our website www.ortec.com to learn more about our solutions and clients’ experiences.
Please do not use this vacancy as an acquisition opportunity.