Team Manager Identity Management & Access Control bij equensWorldline
Team Manager IMAC
equensWorldline is one of the leading and most innovative payment service providers in Europe. As experts in financial processing and software licensing we provide services to fulfill all needs of the dynamic European payments market. Innovation is high on our agenda, as the payments industry is rapidly evolving. That’s why we foster the development of new and innovative solutions, such as instant payments, contactless payments, mobile payment solutions and digital identity services, allowing our clients to cater for the shifting needs and increasing demands of their customers. Each year we process billions of payments, point-of-sale and ATM transactions. Obviously, all those transactions must be processed seamlessly, securely and efficiently. And that’s what we do.
Being a central pillar of the Worldline Group, it’s our ambition to support our clients in keeping up with the rapidly shifting needs and increasing demands of their customers. A challenging job, as the European payments market – and therefore also our organization – is subject to continuous change. equensWorldline is a truly European company with office locations in multiple countries and a broad, international client base in numerous countries across Europe.
The work environment CTO / Security Operations
Security Operations is a department directly positioned under the CTO of eW.
Security Operations analyses, monitors and maintains security systems, applications and processes, solves occurring security incidents and problems throughout the IT infrastructure within equensWorldline and Worldline and takes care of execution and realisation of operational security tasks in the following domains:
- SOC & Security Services.
- Key & HSM management.
- Vulnerability Assessment & PENtesting.
- Identity Management & Access Control.
- This all leading to demonstrable and sustainable adequate secure systems, applications and processes. Security Operations is facilitating and ensuring a secure and policy-compliant IT environment.
The work environment Identity Management & Access Control (IMAC)
The IMAC team is responsible for:
- Providing logical access control services by creating and deleting application accounts and managing the password request and reset process.
- Providing physical access control services for several eWL premises.
- Providing smartcard services.
- Providing identity governance and provisioning services.
- Providing RBAC services by translating defining and creating of functional groups into business roles. The business roles are a subset of the end to end user provisioning process.
- Providing attestation services for internal controls and external certifications.
What will be your job
Analyses, monitors and maintains security systems, applications and processes, solves occurring incidents and problems throughout the IT infrastructure within Equens and takes care of execution and realization of Authorization Management according to Security and Compliance guidelines and regulations leading to demonstrable adequate secure systems, applications and processes and timely and correct logical and physical access for (temporary) employees and external parties.
What do you have to offer?
- Works effectively and completes assignments in group settings. Works cooperatively to achieve common goals, acts in the interest of the organization and lets personal interests not prevail. Takes a co-operative approach with a positive attitude with others and shares information and knowledge.
- Finds out what the customer wants and needs and acts accordingly, taking into account the organization’s costs and benefits.
- Works with integrity, meaning working in such a way that the job is executed properly, transparently, carefully and complying with the applicable laws, regulations, policies and Code of Conduct. Holds self and others responsible for measurable high-quality, timely, and cost-effective results. Determines objectives, sets priorities. Accepts responsibility for mistakes.
- The ability to make decisions, taking into account all relevant interests and acting in line with objectives and choices. To commit oneself by speaking one’s mind and taking position.
- Promotes the vision of the organization or team to others in a positive an enthusiastic fashion and leads by example. And the ability to explain decisions being made. Being empathic, the ability to see the person behind the employee.
- The ability to manage and take charge of employees in order to enhance their performance; defining targets and providing appropriate means; controlling progress and correcting employees.
- Support, motivates and facilities employees in their development and creates a learning environment, in which knowledge is shared. Encourage employees to take a positive, critical approach an giving scope for discussing decisions, other views, errors and taboos. Enables staff to take responsibility and exercise initiative.
- The ability to assign responsibilities and authority to the right employees, taking their interests, ambitions, development and competency into account. Following up on delegated tasks.
- Demonstrates technical and professional knowledge and skills relevant to the role. Builds on these knowledge and skill areas and shares them with others.
- Higher Vocational Education.
- 5-10 years’ experience in the security domain Identity & Access Management.
- Preferably CISSP or CISM certified.
What do we offer in return?
A Team Manager job, with international dynamics, directly supporting commercial growth, innovation, cost optimization and operational control. The position is scaled in level M, min. € 4.792,69 and max. € 6.609,77 gross, based on 36 hours a week. Working hours will be determined together with your manager. You will be based in Utrecht.
Further information and application
For further information about the position, please contact Jan Bas Rozeboom, Head of Security Operations, phone; 088 – 3856539. For information on the procedure please contact Vincent ten Bhömer, HR Business Partner, Phone: 088-3855365. For more information about us, please visit our website: equensworldline.com.
A pre-employment screening is part of the procedure. You need to have a valid workpermit and already live in the Netherlands.
Why work at equensWorldline?
Our culture is informal. Within our company, teamwork and clarity are very important, as well as customer-focus and a result-oriented approach. And of course…pleasure in our work! We work closely together with our colleagues in the different countries. English is our common language. As a result you really experience that you are part of a European, international company.
If you wish to apply for this position, please apply via the application form to complete our online application form and attach your CV in either Word, rtf or text format.
equensWorldline does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, sex, age, disability or sexual orientation. All recruitment decisions are based solely on qualifications, skills, knowledge and experience and relevant business requirements.
We are committed to making reasonable adjustments to the applications process for people with disabilities.
Acquisition is not appreciated.