Enterprise Architect 1.0 fte bij Technische Universiteit Eindhoven (TU/e)
We are looking for a
Enterprise Architect 1.0 fte
Are you the enterprise architect that wants to help the Eindhoven University of Technology (TU/e) digitized to cope with the imminent change and disruptions that are currently happening? Do you like the challenge to convert strategy into guiding principles and do you like to help to convert our department to a new and modern way of working? Are you the architect that can also help the big projects to realize parts of the strategy and guide product teams to stay within architectural boundaries? Then we are looking for you to be our new colleague!
TU/e is looking for an experienced enterprise architect to participate in our team and provide our users the state-of-art IT landscape that meets their needs. In this position you will develop the vision on the IT landscape based on the TU/e strategy. You are responsible for translating strategy into policy and assist the CIO in coping with digitization challenges.
As member of the architecture team, consisting of two information architects and two technical architects, you will translate the very diverse IT demands of the TU/e community (business operations, research and education) into services and architecture models of the IT-landscape.
You will participate in projects and major changes to assure the realization of IT solutions takes place within the architectural boundaries. In your role as enterprise architect, you will together with Information managers, jointly advise the CIO/ IT management on how to keep the IT landscape up to date and fit-for-purpose. You will also guide product teams to understand and uphold architecture guidelines when working on projects from the portfolio board and product and sprint backlogs.
Who are you?
- Required is a bachelor’s degree and at least 3 years of experience as an enterprise architect in a complex organization.
- As architect you have broad view of what an organization needs as a whole, and you can translate that into necessary building blocks and communicate this to different stakeholders within the organization.
- You have experience to simplify complex problems by creating architectural drawings/ sketches to help stakeholders understand the problem.
- You have experience using architecture frameworks like Zachman and DYA and are experienced in modelling the IT-architecture based on the ArchiMate modelling-language (knowledge of Bizzdesign Enterprise Studio is a pre).
- You have knowledge about different project management approaches (Prince2, Agile Scrum/Kanban) and are acquainted with relevant reference architectures for the higher educational sector (HORA/HOSA) and know how to apply them.
- You are able to work independent, but also as a team player and can represent the team.
- Knowledge of the University research domain is a pre.
What we offer:
- Working at an inspiring campus where we work for the benefit of humanity and where you have plenty of room for personal development and growth.
- The salary is in accordance with the Collective Labor Agreement of the Dutch Universities and dependable on education and work experience.
- You will have free access to internal training programs, and we stimulate your ambitions/ career by facilitating external training programs.
- We offer a one-year contract, with prospect of permanent position.
- An attractive package of fringe benefits, including excellent work facilities, extra holiday allowance 8% in May, end-of-year bonus of 8.3% in December and 41 holidays per year.
For more information about this vacancy, please contact our internal recruiter: René Brands, mail address firstname.lastname@example.org or call +31 6 24894626.
For information about terms of employment, click here or contact HR Services, mail address HRServices.SupportUnits@tue.nl.
We invite you to submit a complete application by using the application button.
We do not respond to applications that are sent to us in a different way.
Please keep in mind you can upload only 5 documents up to 2 MB each. If necessary, please combine files.
We look forward to your application and will screen it as soon as we have received it.
The selection of applicants and the interviews will take place immediately.
Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated.